Your Responsibilities & Obligations As A Client
As a lawyer’s client, you have the responsibility to:
- be truthful in all discussions with your lawyer.
- give your lawyer all the information you have about your case, both good and bad.
- notify your lawyer of any changes in your situation or the case being handled.
- treat your lawyer and staff with courtesy and consideration.
- work cooperatively with your lawyer.
- pay your legal fees and your lawyer’s expenses in your case promptly as agreed in the fee arrangement you made.