Home » For Lawyers » Bar Member Status Information & Dues Payments » Name Change Information

Name Change Information

Name changes must be made in affidavit form, as required by the Supreme Court.

  • Submit affidavit of name change to Cheryl Jones at the Appellate Court (303 K Street, 4th Floor Anchorage, AK 99501).

  • Affidavit must include:

    • Name as admitted

    • New name

    • Bar number

    • New contact information
     Alaska Time Designed and Developed by Tex R Us LLC.