Judges of Alaska Project Jukebox
Judge Nora Guinn Award
The Nora Guinn Award honors an individual Alaskan who has made an extraordinary or sustained effort to assist Alaska’s rural residents, especially its Native population, overcome language and cultural barriers to obtaining justice through the legal system.
Past Award Recipients:
- 2014: David Voluck
- 2013: Peter Ashman
- 2012: Magistrate Arlene Clay (Ret. and 99 years old)
- 2011: Michael Biderman
- 2010: No award presented.
- 2009: Judge Richard Erlich
- 2008: Judge Michael I. Jeffery
- 2007: Craig McMahon (posthumous)