Complaints Against Attorneys
You must review the below links before submitting your form:
Instructions for Submitting Attorney Grievance Form:
- Complete the Attorney Grievance Form; (If you are filling out this form electronically, you must print out the completed form to sign and date it. Forms cannot be submitted electronically or by fax. We cannot accept a Xeroxed copy of your completed grievance form.)
- Tell us what the attorney did, or didn’t do, that you believe to be unethical.
- If there are papers or documents which would help us understand your grievance, please attach a copy of those papers to your grievance.
- Attachments to the grievance should be arranged in a neat and orderly fashion. Please do not use staples or tabs.
- Be sure to sign the form and return it with your original signature to this office. You should keep a copy for yourself.
If you have any questions concerning the grievance form or the attorney discipline process in Alaska, please contact the Alaska Bar Association at 907-272-7469, at the address listed below or e-mail us at email@example.com.