CLE# 2007-036: Scientific Evidence: Ten Things You Need to Know!
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2007
Purchase Program Recording (includes course material):
- Audio portion only on CD-Rom:
Course Materials Only:
*No CLE credit for materials only.
What you will learn:
- A framework for dealing with scientific evidence in your practice
- Tips for direct examination of experts
- How to use “positive” cross-examination to co-opt the opposing expert
- Update on major cases and decisions
- How to use demonstrative evidence to teach the jury
- Update on the admissibility standard
- Trial judges and the abuse of discretion standard
- Challenges to methodology
- How to select and work with expert witnesses
Larry Cohen, The Cohen Law Firm, Phoenix, and attorney Michael Schneider.