CLE# 2010-021PM: AFTERNOON: The Evidence Game Show with Larry Cohen
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Purchase Program Recording (includes course material):
- Audio portion only on CD-Rom:
Course Materials Only:
*No CLE credit for materials only.
Learn how best to use and present your evidence.
- Evidence at Trial
- Presentation of Evidence
- Helping Jurors Comprehend and Remember the Evidence
- How Science Works
- Demonstrative Evidence
- Upgrade Your Products Case with Demonstrative Evidence
- Admissibility of Computer-Generated Animations as Demonstrative Evidence
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls
- Creative Objecting
- The Art of Not Objecting
- Appealing Evidence
- A Guide to Surreptitious Audio Evidence
- Exposing Litigants Who Fabricate Evidence
Larry Cohen, The Cohen Law firm, Phoenix, Arizona, is joined by attorney Mike Schneider and Judge Larry Card, former Superior Court Judge.