CLE# 2007-033: Getting Through the Maze: Child Support Calculations & Self-Employment
Date: Thursday, December 6, 2007
Purchase Program Recording (includes course material):
- Audio portion only on CD-Rom:
Course Materials Only:
*No CLE credit for materials only.
- Different forms of corporations
- Payment structures under different forms of corporations
- How to know when you don’t have all the info you need
View from CSSD & AG’s Office
- What information CSSD needs
- Reviewing tax returns and deductions
Legal Issues – Fact Patterns
- What is income for CSSD purposes?
- This segment includes working through hypothetical fact patterns
- How to organize your information
- How you can help the judge
Attorney Rhonda Butterfield, attorney Roberta Erwin, 3rd District Superior Court Judge Stephanie Joannides;, CPA Marge Kaiser, Stacy Steinberg, Statewide Section Chief, Attorney General’s office, and Scott Griffith, Caseworker from the Alaska Child Support Services Division.