CLE# 2000-029: Easements – Written & Unwritten: How to Get There from Here
Date: Thursday, October 12, 2000
NO DVD or Audio available
Course Materials Only:
*No CLE credit for materials only.
This seminar is designed to refresh your knowledge of easement issues.
- Easements – origin, scope and enforcement; encroachment;
- How an owner can prevent others from crossing his/her property;
- No trespassing – what to do when they shoot your “No Trespass” sign;
- Title insurance and easements – any coverage?
- How to advise your client when a neighbor says, “Get the H___ off my land, you____!”
Bryan Merrell, First American Title Insurance Company; attorneys Frank Cahill, Margaret Rawitz, Gordon Schadt, and James Stanley.