CLE# 2013-035: Who's at Fault When You Don't Apply What They Didn't Teach You In Law School
Date: Friday, December 6, 2013
NO DVD or Audio available
Course Materials Only:
*No CLE credit for materials only.
Not available via Webcast or DVD
Presented by: Raygn Leisure
Using Entrepreneurial Success Strategies with Advancing Communication Skills, you will learn two of the most powerful tools to grow your practice or firm, maintain ethical standards, eliminate roadblocks to having a successful practice all while increasing your reputation, skills, and respect among your peers.
This program will not entail 3 hours of hyperbole, but 15 hours of education packed into three one-hour sessions that will provide a lifetime of value.
- Develop your firm or practice into the thriving business that you want
- Increase and maintain professional integrity and responsibility
- Increase degrees of collegiality and civility
- Proactively communicate ethical boundaries and navigate grey areas before issues arise
- Prepare clients more effectively for litigation and trial
- Clearly communicate expectations with clients, vendors, and colleagues
- Increase your close ratios with clients
- Improving outcomes and communication tactics in negotiations
- Detecting, managing, confronting and resolving office conflicts and integrity issues
- Minimize lawyer shopping
- Minimize and prevent malpractice issues.
- Increase referrals and ethically empower your clients or vendors to become referral sources for you
- Find the right people, develop the team and get focused on what you do best.
Also listed in: