CLE# 2010-311: 2010 Ethics: No Rewind in the Real World
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Purchase Program Recording (includes course material):
Course Materials Only:
*No CLE credit for materials only.
Click here to access the course materials.
Members ordering the DVD can be provided with a hard copy of the course materials if picked up at the Bar office.
Request for a mailed copy will be charged a standard mailing fee.
- Paralegals—Helping Them Help Your Firm
- The Right Way to Manage Your Trust Account
- Unbundled Legal Services Unleashed
- Social Media—Think Before You Hit "Send"
- Talking to the Media—You’re On The Record
- Q and A
- Ethics Opinions Update
- Katherine Alteneder, Alteneder Law
- Deb Periman, J.D., Faculty, UAA Justice Center; Coordinator, Paralegal Studies Certificate Program
- Sue Tyree, Administrator, Turner & Mede PC
- Thomas Van Flein, Clapp, Peterson, Van Flein, Tiemessen & Thorsness LLC
- Louise Driscoll, Assistant Bar Counsel, Alaska Bar Association
- Steve Van Goor, Bar Counsel, Alaska Bar Association
Also listed in: