CLE# 2007-011: Ethics at the 11th Hour
Date: Thursday, December 13, 2007
Purchase Program Recording (includes course material):
- Audio portion only on CD-Rom:
Course Materials Only:
*No CLE credit for materials only.
- American Bar Association Ethics Opinions
- Alaska Bar Association Ethics Opinions
- Ethics 2000 Update
- Fee Arbitration – Do’s & Don’ts
- Hot Topics – Metadata & Multi-Jurisdictional Practice
- How Many Impaired Lawyers Does it Take to Screw Up a Case?
Steve Van Goor, Bar Counsel, Louise Driscoll and Mark Woelber, Asst. Bar Counsels, attorneys Laura Farley and John Reese.