Print Registration Form
Persuasion is the process by which one person, through refined sounds (words) and manner of delivery, can affect the way another person thinks. That’s a pretty important tool in a lawyer’s toolbox. After all, as advocates, persuasion is our duty. Yet how much do we really know about persuasive speech? What can we do to be more credible and persuasive than before?
Lawyers with stage fright as well as those with great experience will appreciate Marc Garfinkle’s fast-paced, humorous lessons on persuasion. You will walk away from this course with a powerful new tool.
Just a bit of what you’ll cover:
The Simple Techniques of Persuasion
- A Blueprint for any Persuasive Talk
- Starting and Finishing with Power
- Improve your vocabulary with words you already know
- Themes and Labels – Don’t stand up without them
- Using Notes without Losing Power