Jeremy R. Feinberg will go over the six basic ethics lessons that all attorneys should always keep in mind:
• Everyone makes mistakes
• Trust your instincts when you think you spot an issue
• You’re not in this alone – get help when you need it
• Ethics and morality are not always the same thing
• Keep your cool and stay civil: it’s just not worth it.
• Technology can be your best friend, and your worst enemy
Hypothetical number one entitled "One Night at a Party" will be discussed. What ethical
decisions might you face in this scenario?