Join nationally recognized memory training consultant Paul Mellor for a session that will improve the way your mind retains facts. Learn techniques to improve your memory and learn how to apply these techniques to your everyday practice. Mellor’s objective is to show you how a trained memory can increase your efficiency and productivity in all aspects of law. He will shred the myth that memory cannot be enhanced and help you lay a foundation for total recall.
Invest in a better memory. You have invested years in becoming an attorney and you invest months preparing a case. Invest one day to strengthen your mind and achieve these goals:
- Think quickly and clearly without fumbling for notes
- Remember important information about a jury and use it to win cases
- Effectively recall facts and figures from research and interview to argue cases in court
As attorneys we seldom leave home without our computers, Blackberries and calculators. They are convenient, affordable, and most of all, come with a lot of memory. Unfortunately, one of the most powerful memory tools we own is seldom plugged in and often fails us. Brain freeze? Memory lapse? Senior moments? Whatever you want to call it, thousands of attorneys have experienced it. The good news? You can do something about it.
The benefits of improved memory are endless!
- Save time in court preparation
- Make polished presentations to jurors and judges without notes
- Become a better listener in the courtroom
- Cross-examine with confidence - no more missed opportunities because your memory failed you
- Remember names of jurors in trials and clients in other professional settings
- Develop better concentration
- Reduce stress, worry less about forgetting to make a crucial point